Thursday, June 2, 2011

BEA

Last week I attended the Book Expo in NYC where my book A Horse for Hanukkah was exhibited in the German Book Booth.  It was my first time going to the Book Expo and I thought it was fantastic.  I saw some friends from the Highlights/ Boyds Mills Press Booth and took some great photos but unfortunately I lost my camera on the way home.  It was my brand new camera  and I had some great pictures that I wanted to post about the Book Expo.
I'll be there next year again at the German Booth since I will have a brand new book called Apartment for Rent (www.ariellabooks.com) of Berlin that will be featured.

2 comments:

JaneA said...

Congrats on having a book at the Expo. Looks great! Can't wait to hear more.

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 said...


Investieren Sie mit 200 $ und erhalten Sie innerhalb von sieben Werktagen eine Rendite von 5.000 $.
Warum sollten Sie Ihre kostbare Zeit online auf der Suche nach einem Darlehen verschwenden? Wenn Sie die Möglichkeit haben, innerhalb von sieben Werktagen mit 200 USD zu investieren und eine Rendite von 5.000 USD zu erzielen. Kontaktieren Sie uns jetzt für weitere Informationen, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, wie Sie mit wenig Geld viel verdienen können. Hier geht es darum, in das Erdöl- und Erdgasgeschäft zu investieren.

E-Mail: HappyInvestment-world_inc@protmail.com